Friday, February 20, 2009
I don't have a picture for this post. I guess you don't always have to post a picture. Just wanted to say we are all doing well. Enjoying such great weather and such. Playing outside is so fun. Philip my sweetie is gone to China for a month and have to say I am missing him sooooo much. It is amazing to think how much he does around here to help. You don't realize it until he is gone. I have good friends that are helping keep me occupied. We have girls night out tonight Yippee!!! Can't wait. Movie and dinner are gonna be great. Well I guess that is my update for the day. Hopefully i'll be back sooner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
China for a whole MONTH!!! wow! too bad you can't go join him! i loved china :) glad you are hanging in there! enjoy those girls night outs :)
Post a Comment